(4 Months)Deutsche Bank AG, Filiale London Project / Client
Deputy Manager - HCL Technologies
- Responsible for the realization of the intended outcomes and meeting the expectations of both the Program and the overall objective of the bank.
- Ensure that program relevant risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits and other related artefacts are documented and tracked.
- Ensure that the program work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets.
- Plan and coordinate the interactions between CIO group/Application Services and the various IT Infrastructure (ITI) groups to establish successful and repeatable transition of services into Production within the predicted scope, cost, quality and time estimates.
- Provide recommended decisions and/or mitigation strategies for identified issues and risks.
- Dynamically ensure appropriate contingencies are available for risks likely to be realized.
- Acts as a management role model, communicating SMART business driven objectives at the beginning of the year, ensuring every team member has regular, continuous and constructive performance reviews, encouraging career development, nurturing talent and fostering diversity.
- Ensure the program closes according to required procedures.