Application operations expert with in-depth experience in large, complex IT & IT-enabled organizations; with special focus on critical banking applications in highly demanding production based environments. Security, high availability, and maximum operations stability of the project have been the central focus of career that spans over six-plus years.
Key Contributions in this Role include,
- Increased the overall contribution of App Desk in resolving tickets by 4 % (Avg. 150+ tickets a week) by bringing in 3 New tasks from L2 support teams.
- Set-up a quarterly ‘knowledge review’ process to check and improve existing knowledge articles and SOPs; Assigned senior team members ownership of KB articles (80 articles each on average) by dividing them into smaller numbers for easy management. In this process over 470 KB articles were reviewed and outdated information/links/screenshots were identified updated. Also new articles and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) were created wherever
required as part of this quarterly knowledge review.
- Closely worked with KPMG IT Auditors in 2015, 2016 & 2017 Annual audits, helping streamline the support structure of L1-L2-L3 teams by identifying security gaps, segregating duties between them for most efficient and secured handling of the applications.
- Reduced the turn-around time of overall App Desk by identifying 61 applications without Knowledge articles and auto-routing them to the concerned L2 support teams, for faster resolution. This also involved regularly getting connected with the Application owners and L2/L3 support teams through weekly/fort-nightly Conference calls.
- Automated Reports to identify Ticket Resolution, daily/weekly Ticket Volumes, Individual Productivity, SLA achievement on hourly/daily/weekly basis through in-depth B.I. Reporting tool with custom report queries; End reports scheduled to be shared with all stakeholders to their e-mails at mentioned timings.
- Coordinated with Service Delivery Manager in identifying and analyzing any redundant manual task and propose automation of the process.
- Improved overall transparency and communication between support teams by initiating weekly/fort-nightly calls with Application owners and L1/L2/L3 teams to discuss on-going issues and finding ways to further streamline the existing process.